UPDATE: This Position has been filled. Thank you for your interest!
Loreful is looking for a Producer to join our team for an immersive, nontraditional story-based game that merges the digital and physical world. In this position you will be part of a passionate, patient and driven professional team. We are a very small team working via a profit share agreement for compensation. The ideal candidate will view this as a passion project with the benefits listed below.
The position runs from February until mid-to-late June.
- Management of production calendar, asset and task lists.
- Preparation of story script files for the development team and voice actors.
- Management and production of meeting notes.
- Assistance with pre-game marketing strategy and social media.
- General duties as production assistant to the Creative Director (setting up calendar events, keeping team calls on time, etc).
- Commitment of at least 8-10 Hours a week.
- Attendance at 2-3 meetings a week in the evenings from 7PM-8PM EST.
- On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (To be lifted in early June 2016).
- Ability to use Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Calendar.
- Ability to quickly learn new software such as ChatMapper
- We can provide some ‘on-the-job’ guidance
- Note: “It’s fairly easy to learn”
- Responsible and professional attitude with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines.
- A resident in the Cincinnati area is preferred.
While this is not a salaried position we offer:
- A 5% Profit Share
- Valuable industry experience working alongside a professional team on a professional mobile game.
- Experience in the role of a Producer in the game industry.
- Experience being involved in practically every aspect of a game’s lifecycle (Creative Development, Production, QA, Marketing and Launch).
- An opportunity to work on something truly innovative and different — pushing the boundaries of game design.
- A “Producer” game credit.
- A respectful, egoless, relaxed environment – we do this because we LOVE it, not because we have to.
Who We Are
Loreful creates immersive storytelling experiences that combine the digital and physical world. Founded in 2012, by award-winning Creative Director Aharon Cagle, Loreful is an independent game development and entertainment studio based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Email Us and tell us why you are interested in the Producer Position!